Clean CARFAX. Certified. 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L Dyno Blue Pearl FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V
Odometer is 23629 miles below market average! 19/28 City/Highway MPG
Honda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance with Honda Care purchase
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Agile handling; fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-row seat; easy-to-fold third-row seat. Source: Edmunds
* If an SUV is too big and fuel-thirsty, the Odyssey will provide all the room you need and then some, not to mention easy-access sliding side doors. When it comes to fuel economy, the Odyssey's highway rating of 28 mpg handily trumps that of its rivals. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 Honda Odyssey has a wide, low stance with a modern aerodynamic feel. Its fresh, angled lines, and lightning bolt styling on the side, combined with 2014 updates to its front end, grille, and rear taillights result in a bold overall design. Take into consideration its great records for reliability and safety combined with fact that it is enjoyable and comfortable to drive, and this is one vehicle should not be missed. On the inside, the Honda Odyssey provides abundant seating and cargo space. Depending on the trim level you select, it can seat up to 7 or 8 passengers. The third row seats are split, and each seat can fold flat into the floor. The outside seats in the second row can slide towards the walls, so that three child safety seats can fit next to one another. The Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat, on EX trims and above, can either fold forward to become a center console or slide forward 5.5 inches to enable a child seat to be closer to the driver and front passenger. For extra cargo space, one or all of the second row seats can be removed as well. Powering the 2014 Odyssey is a 3.5-Liter V6 engine, with 248 Horsepower, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG Highway. New for 2014, all trims now come standard with a 6-speed automatic transmission. The base Odyssey, comes standard with such items as a rearview camera, an AM FM CD Radio with 7 speakers and a color 8-inch interface screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and power front seats. Higher trims come with features like power sliding doors, LaneWatch camera system, navigation, 3-zone climate control, leather, and a power lift tailgate. The top-of-the-line Touring Elite trim gives you things like the amazing Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System, and a premium 12 speaker sound system with surround sound. For 2014, the Touring Elite also gives you the convenience of the innovative HondaVac, which is a vacuum cleaner integrated with the car to help fight day-to-day messes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Located in Prescott AZ, and also serving Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Sedona, Camp Verde, Scottsdale, and the greater Phoenix area. Also, we're part of the Valley Honda Dealers.