Clean CARFAX. Certified. 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L Mountain Air Metall FWD CVT 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V i-VTEC
Odometer is 17826 miles below market average! 27/34 City/Highway MPG
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Exceptional fuel economy; abundant passenger and cargo room; nifty self-folding rear seats; appealing tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda CR-V has a modern aerodynamic look, with sweeping lines, exciting body sculpting, and a dramatic profile. It has enough attitude and ability to get you around town and then tackle the open road and the great outdoors. The CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4-Liter i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine with 185hp and a Continuously Variable Transmission. It has a rigid unit-body structure, coupled with taut suspension tuning, which give it impressive handling characteristics. For ultimate 4-season security, the CR-V is available with Honda's Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System that smoothes out initial acceleration and can transfer up to 100% of torque to the rear wheels. The CR-V is very fuel-efficient and can get up to an EPA estimated 34 MPG Highway when in two-wheel drive. Hit the green ECON button, and the vehicle makes adjustments to its systems so they can be more efficient. Then you get feedback as you drive from Eco Assist to let you know how efficient your driving is. Honda has placed bars around the speedometer, and the longer you keep them in the green, the farther you can go on a tank of gas. The 5-passenger CR-V is extremely roomy inside, with a rear seat that accommodates adults and a proper-sized cargo area. Special attention is paid to driver comfort, with supportive front seats that flank an accommodating center console punctuated by two big cup holders. A large covered center stow bin houses USB and auxiliary inputs as well as a 12-volt power point. Available lane keeping assist and adaptive cruise control add to assisted features. Finally, its large single-piece liftgate, coupled with a significantly lower lift-over height, eases loading and unloading chores. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* For young families or empty-nesters the 2015 Honda CR-V represents as good as it gets in the compact SUV segment - nice looks, thoughtful features, great ride and handling, class-leading safety, noteworthy fuel economy, terrific value. Where do you sign? Source: KBB.com
Located in Prescott AZ, and also serving Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Sedona, Camp Verde, Scottsdale, and the greater Phoenix area. Also, we're part of the Valley Honda Dealers.